C107 – Chemical Laboratory Technician / Physical Laboratory Technician / Scientific Assistant for HPLC / HPLC-MS Analytics (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials supplier in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- Development, optimization and validation of analytical methods HPLC chromatography and mass spectrometry (APCI, APPI, ESI)
- Evaluation, assessment and interpretation of analytical results
- Analytical routine measurements of novel molecules from R&D and incoming goods testing of chemicals
- Collaboration in projects to optimize laboratory processes, set-up and establishment of standard processes
- Continuous optimization of measurement methods
- Regular maintenance and servicing of systems (HPLC/HPLC-MS)
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d), physics laboratory technician (m/f/d) or equivalent qualifications
- Many years of professional experience in the professional use of HPLC, HPLC-MS and their result interpretation
- Knowledge of method development
- Practical experience in chromatography, especially in instrumental analysis
- Knowledge in quality assurance is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Routine and professional way of working in the laboratory
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, commitment and reliability complete your profile
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.