C108 – Chemist for the industrialization of OLED materials (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials supplier in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- In your function you realize the industrialization process of our OLED product portfolio in close cooperation with internal R&D and external contract manufacturing partners
- Responsibility for maintaining competitive manufacturing of our OLED materials in terms of cost, on-time delivery and quality
- Managing industrialization projects and interdisciplinary exchange with internal R&D for the market launch of our OLED products
- Transfer of existing and new synthesis routes into multigram scales for customer sampling
- Guidance and supervision of lab technicians in the areas of industrialization and sublimation
- Analyse procurement markets for OLED materials and benchmarking activities for the development of a global supplier strategy
- Responsible for supplier selection; negotiation of prices, purchasing conditions and contracts; support of supplier audits
- Degree in chemistry with Ph.D. in organic or organometallic chemistry or comparable qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in industrialization or process development of fine chemicals in the chemical industry
- Experience in the field of organic electronics or sublimation, ideally in an international environment, is an advantage
- You like to work in a structured and independent way
- Hands-on mentality combined with analytical thinking, affinity for numbers and a precise and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to act independently and proactively round off your profile
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Direct influence on the launch of the CYNORA product portfolio on an international market with short innovation cycles
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections by car and public transport due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.