C109 – Chemical Laboratory Technician / Assistant or Chemist for organic Synthesis (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- Organic and organometallic syntheses and experiments in the laboratory
- Purification of organic materials, especially via chromatography and recrystallization methods
- Independent in-process controls of syntheses, in particular by TLC, LCMS and GCMS and interpretation of analytical data
- Characterization of organic materials via LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and NMR
- Independent evaluation and documentation of the results
- Implementation of quality and safety measures in the laboratory
- Participation in the design and optimization of work processes
- Additional tasks in the field of general laboratory organization
- Completed vocational training as chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d), Bachelor (B.Sc.) study of chemistry or comparable qualifications
- Profound knowledge and minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of organic synthesis and organic purification
- Experience in the field of organic electronics is an advantage
- Professional working methods in the laboratory
- Communicative and flexible personality with independent and team-oriented working style
- You are reliable, self-reliant and show initiative. A friendly and open manner distinguishes you
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.