C110 – Strategic Purchasing Officer in High-Tech research company (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- Independent development and implementation of a purchasing and product-group strategy for advanced chemical products
- Maintenance and expansion of strategic supplier relationships incl. conducting contract negotiations
- Independent execution of projects in supplier development and supplier optimization
- Initiating of purchase orders as well as processing and tracking of purchase order transactions in the ERP system
- Timely identification and evaluation of supply risks and appropriate measures
- Analysis and monitoring of relevant procurement markets and identification of potential procurement sources to expand the supplier portfolio
- Support during quality and supplier audits
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, industrial engineering or economics or comparable qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing, ideally with an international supplier structure
- Industry knowledge in the pharmaceutical or chemical sector as well as a scientific / technical understanding are an advantage
- Affinity for methodical development of procurement processes with regard to standardization, tools and ERP systems
- Experienced PC skills (MS-Office, ERP, CRM), knowledge of SAGE ERP is an advantage
- Business fluent English and German are essential in our international environment
- Hands-on mentality combined with analytical thinking, affinity for numbers and precise working methods
- A friendly and open manner as well as strong communication skills complete your profile
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.