C111 – Process Engineer for OLED Device Production Optimization (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- You work on the optimization of our production processes for the next generation organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
- You use your communication skills to act as an competent interface between process engineering / OLED Device Fabrication and other internal R&D teams with the aim to increase yield, reliability and efficiency
- You are in charge of SPC (statistical process control) analysis, investigating standard process deviations and trends and monitoring quality improvements and repeatability
- You use your programming and data science experience to develop and implement automated solutions for continuous improvement of the processes
- You develop, document and perform routine failure analysis of devices to identify root causes, reduce losses
- You have successfully completed an engineering degree, for example in physics engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering or industrial engineering or comparable qualifications
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in handling complex vacuum systems and systems in the semiconductor industry. Knowledge of organic electronics is an advantage
- Experience in the use of quality management tools as SPC, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) is required
- Experienced programming (Python) and handling of data analysis software (Excel, JMP, etc…) is mandatory
- You have a team-oriented personality, willing to drive actions and generate solutions through cross-functional teams
- You communicate business fluently in English language
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.