C115 – Chemist or Physicist as team leader IP / IP manager (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- As Team Leader IP you are responsible for the management and further development of the IP team and thereby act as the competent interface between the management and external patent attorneys
- You coordinate and monitor the patent strategy as well as the IP portfolios of CYNORA and actively shape them in line with the company’s objectives
- You create and monitor quality, budget and process standards in the field of IP
- You identify and protect patentable technology trends and support invention harvesting according to technical roadmaps
- You prepare patent applications and supervise examination procedures at national and international patent offices
- You prepare analyses of the scope of protection and validity of third-party rights
- Completed scientific studies (M.Sc. or Ph.D.), ideally in the field of chemistry or physics or comparable qualifications
- At least 3 years of professional experience in patent law, preferably in a scientific context
- Experience in leadership and team development
- Strong understanding of the use of IP tools in strategic business development
- Knowledge in the field of organic electronics, preferably in the field of OLEDs, would be an advantage
- Very good communication skills in English and German language
- Reliability, motivation and negotiation skills complete your profile
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We look forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.