C56 – Data Scientist (m/f/d) for OLED material research and development
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- As one of the data scientists in our artificial intelligence (AI) team, you build machine learning models trained on experimental and simulated data to predict material and device performance and generate candidate structures
- You analyze data and models to extract design rules for improved OLED materials and devices
- You collaborate with chemists, physicists and engineers in our R&D projects to find solutions to their problems
- You help advance our data governance and infrastructure
- M.Sc. in physics, mathematics, computational science or a related field, or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of experience in data science (development of ML models, statistical data analysis, data visualization)
- Eagerness to solve real-world physics and chemistry problems with the help of the computer
- Proficiency in object-oriented Python programming
- Experience with a deep learning framework (e.g. PyTorch)
- Experience with databases (preferably SQL)
- Willingness to learn more about OLED physics, chemistry, cheminformatics and design of experiments
- Ability to express complex concepts in comprehensible language as well as communicative and team-oriented working style
- Very good spoken and written English
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.