C33 – Chemist as IP Counsel / Legal Counsel / Patent Officer (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- As IP Counsel you are the competent interface between internal inventors and external patent attorneys at CYNORA
- You advise and support the R&D projects independently with overviews of the IP situation focusing on chemical structures and their application in OLEDs
- You search for patent and literature data and always keep track of competitive patents
- Preparation of patent applications and supervise the examination procedures for the national and international patent offices
- You will participate in opposition and nullity proceedings and prepare analyses of the scope of protection and legal validity of third-party rights in cooperation with external patent attorneys
- A degree in chemistry (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) or comparable qualifications
- High willingness to learn and interest in intellectual property issues
- Ideally, you have initial experience in the patent field
- You are experienced in dealing with scientific text and enjoy familiarizing yourself with complex issues
- Knowledge in the field of organic electronics, preferably in the field of OLEDs, would be an advantage
- You have very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- Correspondence and deadline security are your hallmarks
- You are a communicative personality with an independent and committed working style
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.