C106 – PhD Physicist or Chemist with main focus in OLED stack development (m/f/d)
CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- You will be responsible for the design of innovative OLED stack architectures, using your expertise to derive new theories
- Your responsibilities also include the experimental design and the analysis of experimental data with focus on structure-property-correlation and the development of further experiments
- You will act as the scientific interface between synthetic chemists and process engineers at OLED device fabrication
- You will be an active part of our R&D project structure and work also in internationally oriented external projects
- You will be involved in the statistical process control as well as in the development of corrective measures
- You keep yourself and your project group up to date with the latest OLED research literature
- PhD degree in Physics or Chemistry in organic electronics with focus on OLEDs or comparable qualifications
- You have profound knowledge in structure-property relationships of organic semiconductors
- Industrial experience in the field of OLED architecture development (phosphorescence, TADF) as well as in the field of optoelectronic device simulations would be an advantage
- You have a communicative and flexible personality being able to work independently and also in teams
- You are motivated by new challenges and reliable
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in coding would be an advantage
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents in German or English language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.